Career Turn 2023
What is Career Turn?
It is a FREE, educational project for people interested in changing their professional path and starting work in international organizations. Our goal is training support and effective professional activation.
If you know English communicatively and you want to participate in a 2-week cycle of extremely interesting and needed training courses that will prepare you for your profession and work in international organizations, then you are a candidate for Career Turn. Our project involves people from various social groups, in various professional situations and nationalities. If you are interested and have more questions, call us and we will be happy to answer all your questions!
The 19th edition will be held in 2024 - more information soon.
Who are we addressing the project to?
The project is aimed at people who are currently in a difficult situation on the labor market:
- the unemployed,
- at risk of losing a job or working below their qualifications,
- no higher education, no work experience,
- people over 45,
- people with disabilities,
- people returning from emigration,
- parents returning to the labor market,
- but not only!
What are the benefits of the project?
- Each participant will have several dozen hours of practical training as well as coaching and individual mentoring.
- Support for volunteers who work in the corporation.
- Participation in a prestigious online project
- A measurable result, because over 60% of participants in previous editions have already started work.
What do we require from candidates?
The only thing we require is a willingness to retrain, the ability to adapt and flexibility and the English language at a communicative level, because the classes will be conducted partially in this language.
What modules does the training include?
- Vocational module - project management, data processing, customer service, labor law, MS Office
- Soft skills module - group cooperation, assertiveness, motivation, emotional intelligence
- Introduction to corporate culture module - corporate organizational structure, personal data protection, savoir-vivre, work time management
Recruitment for the 2024 edition to be announced soon.
The project is carried out under the Honorary Patronage
Krakow City Council
- Ukończył studia w Rzymie w zakresie komunikacji korporacyjnej i relacji instytucjonalnych. Doświadczenie zawodowe w środowisku międzynarodowym zdobył po przeprowadzce do Polski w 2014 roku dzięki pracy na różnych stanowiskach w obszarze IT.
- W swojej obecnej roli zarządza niewielkim zespołem odpowiedzialnym z jednej strony za szkolenie lokalnego zespołu Service Desk, a z drugiej za audyt jakości ich pracy.
- Kieruje również wewnętrzną siecią DE&I, której celem jest promowanie świadomości kulturowej i wspieranie integracji pracowników o różnym pochodzeniu kulturowym.
- W wolnym czasie Roberto lubi słuchać podcastów historycznych i czytać literaturę klasyczną lub współczesną filozofię/psychologię.
- Born in Ukraine and living in Poland for 10 years.
- Has 9 years of working experience in corporations, currently working for UBS as Community Impact Specialist.
- Enjoys to get involved in additional activities at work, some of which include being a trainer and project lead for Career Turn CSR project.
- Cannot imagine her life without travelling. Her favourite destination is Portugal, she even started learning Portuguese to feel more like at home there
- Fan of gardening, yoga, sports, painting and pottery.